Pearl Seas Cruises is defining a new style of Luxury Adventure
Small ship cruising is the pursuit of the exceptional. The stunning, new Pearl Mist offers the ultimate cruise experience with just 100 over-sized, luxurious staterooms, all with private balconies. This carefully crafted ship combines the latest guest conveniences with modern navigation and safety technology. With exceptionally large and gracefully appointed staterooms, the Pearl Mist surrounds you with the comforts of home in a casual atmosphere. Enjoy private balconies in every stateroom, open sun decks and lounges that make travelling between ports a delight. Cruise into scenic areas inaccessible to larger ships and make new friends with 200 like minded passengers as we dock in the heart of small, welcoming coastal towns.
2018 Cruise Prices
G H K L R Single Port Charges Great Lakes & Georgian Bay
$8,160 $8,790 $9,470 $9,580 $10,880 $11,150 $410 Great Lakes
$5,420 $5,810 $6,280 $6,300 $7,170 $7,440 $290
- Deck Plans
Categories G & H At 275 square feet, category G and H staterooms are located primarily on the 2nd and 3rd deck levels of the ship, with convenient access to the both Atlantic Lounge and Dining Room. Each spacious and modern room comes complete with a large opening picture window and a door leading to a private balcony. Category S (single) is comparable to Category G staterooms but designed specifically with single travelers in mind.
Category K Generous category K staterooms are over 300 square feet and located on the ideal 3rd and 4th deck levels of the ship. These staterooms offer guests easy access to the Pacific Lounge and open passenger decks, with breathtaking views. Each room comes with a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leading to a private balcony, opening it up and filling it with natural light.
Category L Premium category L staterooms are over 300 square feet and located on the optimal 5th deck level of the ship for privacy. Here guests will enjoy pleasant breezes and grand water views. No attention to detail was spared in the design of these modern staterooms. Each comes with a sliding glass door to a private balcony and some include the option of having adjoining doors for guests who are traveling together or who wish to have a living room.
Category R Exclusive category R staterooms are over 450 square feet and are situated in the premier sections on the ship to optimize your cruising experience. Enjoy breakfast on your private balcony or simply relax and take in the amazing panoramic views and passing scenery from the comfort of your room. If there's anything you need, stewards are on hand 24/7 to handle even the smallest of requests. Each well-appointed room comes with a sliding glass door to a private balcony and can accommodate up to 3 guests.
Draft: 12 ft / 3.1 m Length: 335 ft / 100 m Beam: 56 ft / 17 m Number of Decks: 6 Passenger Capacity: 210 Staterooms: 108 Staterooms with Private Balcony: 108 Size Range of Staterooms 302 to 580 sq. ft. Propulsion: Diesel (6300 hp) Classification Society: Lloyd's Register Ship Registry: Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Cruise Features
- Magnificent Open-Seating Dining Room with Panoramic View, Exceptional Traditional and Regional Cuisine Prepared by Acclaimed Chefs, Six Onboard Lounges, Spa, Theater, Library and Lecture Room, Elevator Access to All Decks, Onboard Medical Services, Multiple observation areas, Great Launches for shore excursions, Fitness area on outside deck, Wireless Internet throughout the ship, Computer workstations, Laundry Services.
- What is Included
- Cruise fares are per person and in U.S. dollars and include passage, dining service, snacks, complimentary cocktail parties and entertainment aboard the ship.
- Travel Insurance
- We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance, which is available for coverage of expenses in conjunction with cancellation due to illness or accident. Baggage insurance is also recommended. In the event that you must cancel your participation in a travel program, trip cancellation insurance may be the only source of reimbursement.
- Not Included
- Fares do not include items of personal nature, shore tours, port charges, gratuities, transportation to and from the ship, and travel insurance.
- Single Occupancy
- One person occupying a double stateroom will be charged 150% or 175% of the double occupancy, depending on the type of stateroom occupied.
- Deposit and Payment
- A deposit of $500.00 per person is required to confirm any reservation on the 7 night cruises, and $900.00 per person for the 11 night cruises. Final payments are due 90 days prior to the sailing date. Reservations made within 90 days of departure date must be accompanied by full payment. American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover cards are accepted for deposit and/or final payment.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to a $250 per person administrative fee for the 7 night cruises and $425 for the 11 night cruises. Cancellations 90-46 days prior will be assessed 50% penalty of the program fees; 45 days or less will be assessed 100% penalty fees.
- Itineraries and Sailings
- The cruise line does not guarantee departure point, termination point or any intermediate stop. Itineraries, schedules and ships are always subject to change at any time without notice due to weather conditions, availability of docks, shoaling, ships or any other reason. The times of departure and arrival, and the points of departure and arrival, as well as intermediate stops, are subject to change. Should the company for any reason terminate a cruise early, a prorated refund for the cancelled portion of the cruise will constitute full liquidated damages to the passengers.
- Passports & Travel Requirements
- All passengers are required to have valid passports. Visas may be required for certain ports visited. Without the proper documentation, passenger may not be able to disembark in certain ports of call. Obtaining all travel documents such as passports, visas, proof of citizenship, etc., required for disembarkation at various ports of call are the responsibility of the passenger. Passengers will not be allowed to cruise without proper documentation and no refund of cruise fare will be issued to any passenger failing to bring such documentation. Passports must be valid six months after the final date of the cruise.
- What to Bring
- Casual sportswear is suggested for during the day. Attire should include warm weather wear as well as sweaters for an occasional cool evening. Comfortable walking shoes, a windbreaker and light rainwear are also recommended items. 110-volt household current is available in all staterooms for electric appliances.
- Dining Service
- Meals are served in the spacious dining salon, which accommodates all passengers at one seating. The day's menu is announced well in advance, and takes advantage of fresh meats and seafood and in-season fruits and vegetables. Special menus are available to passengers on restricted diets. Breakfast is prepared to order on most mornings, and coffee, beverages and snacks are available 24 hours a day.
- Safety Features
- Ships are equipped with the latest safety, navigating and communications systems, including defibrillators and oxygen. Most systems on the ships are equipped with backup equipment for safety and convenience.
- Handicap-Accessible Rooms
- Ships are equipped with handicap-accessible rooms. Most ships' lounges, sun decks, and dining salons are accessible by wheelchairs or other walking-aid devices. The ships are also equipped with an elevator for ease of movement between decks.
- TV and Internet
- All ships are equipped with satellite TV and wireless internet. Internet and TV service can be intermittent, particularly in remote areas.