Your privacy is very important to us.
Keeping this in mind, we are implementing information handling practices that are consistent with the highest standards and best practices of reputable companies performing business on the Internet. This policy explains in detail how information, provided by you to us, is being gathered and used.
We will not collect personal information such as name, e-mail, telephone number, and mailing address without your permission and explicit knowledge. In the same manner, we will not disclose your personal information to third-parties unless you have authorized us to do so.
- Personal information collection and use (where applicable)
- When you decide to register with us, we will collect personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, login name, and password. This information is gathered for several reasons including, but not limited to: (a) personalizing the service(s) or information we provide to you, (b) communicating with you about news and events at Conlin Travel, faculty or staff updates, and new features on our site.
- A cookie is a small file that your browser creates and stores at our request in an approved and standardized place in your computer. Conlin Travel uses these cookies (when necessary) to assign you a unique visitor code and record information about your activity on our site. When you visit or return to our site, we read the cookie to identify you as one of our visitors and help you recall itineraries and preferences you have selected. The cookie also enables us to recall your past activities, post your account data, and tailor site elements and special offers to you.
- Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
- At any time, you may unsubscribe to our newsletters by logging into your account and changing notification settings. As a member of our community you will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about news, events, and other pertinent information. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. Of course, if you would rather not receive them, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Security of information
- All information you provide to Conlin Travel is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL encryption is a proven security system that lets your browser automatically encrypt or scramble data before you send it to us. To ensure that we fulfill our commitment to safeguard your information, we continually assess new technologies for protecting your information to make sure that our information handling practices are in accordance with the highest industry standards and best practices on the Internet at all times.
- Contacting us
- If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our information handling practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Use
By using this website (the "website") you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and you agree to the terms and conditions thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or otherwise use the website.
The website is owned and operated by Conlin Travel. All information, including, without limitation text, graphics, software and all HTML, CGI and other codes and scripts in any format used to implement the website ("Content") are the property of Conlin Travel or its licensors. The Content on the website is for personal use only. You may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, (re)publish, or otherwise distribute any Content from the website except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions. Doing so will violate Conlin Travel's copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights.
All Content on the website is protected by United States Copyright Law, Trademark Law and applicable international treaties and conventions governing intellectual property law. Any and all Conlin Travel trademarks and trade names which Conlin Travel uses in connection with the website shall remain the exclusive property of Conlin Travel. Nothing contained in the terms and conditions shall be deemed to give you any rights in or to any trademarks of Conlin Travel.
THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT GUARANTEED. THE CONTENT FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ARE DISCLAIMED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CONLIN TRAVEL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OMISSIONS OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, CONLIN TRAVEL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY FURTHER LINKED SITE.
IN NO EVENT IS CONLIN TRAVEL LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF CONLIN TRAVEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Conlin Travel agrees to adhere to all applicable Unites States federal and state laws and industry practices relating to the collection and use of personal information from website visitors.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. You and Conlin Travel agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes hereunder and venue in an appropriate state or federal court located in the State of Michigan. Some Content on the website is subject to United States Export Controls. No Content from the website may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (1) into (or to a national or resident) of Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Libya, Angola, Myanmar (Burma), Sudan, or any other country that the United States has embargoed goods or (2) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the Department of Commerce's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading the Content from the website, you represent and warrant that you are not located in or a national or resident of any such country.
Conlin Travel reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any of the website features, database, or Content, and will provide reasonable notice of such changes on the website. Conlin Travel may also impose limits on features or restrict access to parts of the website.
Conlin Travel may terminate user access or suspend any User's access to all or part of the website without notice for any conduct that Conlin Travel, in its sole discretion, believes violates any applicable law or is harmful to Conlin Travel.
This agreement represents the entire understanding between you and Conlin Travel.
© Copyright Conlin Travel - All Rights Reserved.
This website has been prepared for use by Conlin Travel personnel, customers and prospective customers. The information contained on this website is protected by copyright. The documents on this website may NOT be reproduced, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronically or mechanically, without permission duly requested from and provided by Conlin Travel, and a guarantee that ALL copyrights and trademarks shall be duly noted in any copy or partial copy created. Violations of this Notice shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and violators thereof shall be held legally responsible for all damages resulting from said violation.
Conlin Travel shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained on this website or in any reproduced, translated, or transmitted copies or for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the furnishing, performance, or use of this material.
Conlin Travel reserves the right to revise documents on this website and/or change product features or specifications without advance notice.
this product and the files contained herein are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Conlin Travel disclaims all warranties with respect to the use of the files including without limitation any warranties as to non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Name "Great Lakes Cruise Company" and the Great Lakes Cruise Company logo are trademarks of Great Lakes Cruise Company, a division of Conlin Travel
- The Conlin Travel logo is a trademark of Conlin Travel
- The Name "Conlin Travel" is a trademark of Conlin Travel
- All other trademarks, mentioned or not mentioned, intentionally or unintentionally, are the property of their respective owners.
Conlin Travel makes no implied association with the owners of sites that are linked to and/or mentioned herein and that lead away from and out of this website. At no time is any ownership of or affiliation with, in part or in full, taken or assumed of any company or individual linked to or referenced in or on this site. Any website or internet location arrived at from this site is assumed to be the property and/or creation of the owner(s) of the copyright of that site, and not of Conlin Travel. Conlin Travel shall not be held liable for any association implied and/or misconstrued with any company or individual linked to or referenced within this site.