M/V Victory I & II
Elegant small ships, perfectly suited to cruising the Great Lakes
We welcome the M/V Victory II to our fleet. The vessel is the identical sister ship to our intimate 202-passenger Victory I, which launched Victory Cruise Lines on the Great Lakes in July 2016. Victory II will be upgraded to the high standards of Victory I. The Victory II inaugural voyage will be from Boston on May 20, 2018.
Refined, small ship experiences The indisputable joy of sailing is brought to life on the M/V Victory I & II, an agile small ship that easily navigates canals and locks, tranquil bays, and hidden ports where larger ships dare not go. Onboard, fresh, modern design tips its hat to our maritime past as spacious, open-air lounges, inviting dining venues, and generous windows ensure you never miss a chance to savor the view.
Intuitive and attentive service With a caring crew of 84 pampering no more than 202 guests, you'll feel at home on the M/V Victory I & II from the moment you step on board. Whether it's a favorite cocktail served to you on deck, fresh hot coffee in the morning in your room, or the delicate chocolate on your pillow ensuring sweet dreams, serving you is our pleasure.
On board specialists and included extras Aboard the M/V Victory I & II, you'll often travel in the company of engaging specialists focusing on areas where our journey takes us who share their expertise freely in presentations and impromptu discussions throughout your journey. In port, included shore excursions with knowledgeable local guides provide meaningful opportunities to uncover the rich history, unique wildlife, and fascinating cultures of the destinations you visit.
Category 8-night 9-night 10-night Owner's Suite - Semi-Private Stateroom $8,080 $9,088 $10,100 AA - Outside Stateroom, Promenade Access $7,552 $8,498 $9,440 A - Outside Stateroom $7,200 $8,098 $9,000 B - Outside Stateroom $7,024 $7,898 $8,760 C - Outside Stateroom $6,664 $7,498 $8,330 D - Outside Stateroom $6,128 $6,899 $7,660 E - Outside Stateroom $5,112 $6,199 $6,890 Port Taxes $379 $399 $449 Category 9-night 10-night Owner's Suite - Semi-Private Terrace $9,999 $10,400 AA - Outside Stateroom, Promenade Access $8,759 $9,720 A - Outside Stateroom $8,349 $9,270 B - Outside Stateroom $8,139 $9,020 C - Outside Stateroom $7,729 $8,580 D - Outside Stateroom $7,109 $7,890 E - Outside Stateroom $6,389 $7,100 Port Taxes $429 $459
Special Savings available - Call for details!
$1,000 - $1,250 per person Early Booking Bonus.
Rates are per person based on double occupancy and in U.S. dollars. Rates are subject to change.
- Deck Plans
Owner's Suite Ocean view suite boasting sweeping views, interior and exterior entrances, semi-private terrace, minibar, queen bed and one sofa bed, sitting area, in-room safe, complimentary laundry service, Complimentary En-suite Minibar for Duration of Cruise
Category AA Ocean view suite with direct access to open-air promenade. Added amenities include: two twin or one queen bed, armoire, minibar.
Category A Stateroom Ocean view stateroom, two twin or one queen bed. (Deck 3)
Category B Stateroom Ocean view stateroom, sweeping views, two twin or one queen bed, armoire, chest of drawers. (Deck 3)
Category C Stateroom Ocean view stateroom, two twin or one queen bed, armoire, chest of drawers. (Decks 2 & 3)
Category D Stateroom Ocean view stateroom, two twin or one queen bed, armoire, chest of drawers. (Deck 1)
Category E Stateroom Ocean view stateroom, queen bed, armoire, chest of drawers. (Deck 1)
Length: 286.32 ft Width: 50 ft Draft: 13.52 ft Speed: 12 knots Gross Tonnage: 4954 tons Registry: Nassau, Bahamas Voltage: 110 volts Guests: 202 Crew: 90 Suites: 2 (325 sq ft) Staterooms: 101 (130-190 sq ft)
- Cabin Amenities
- After and exhilarating day on shore, escape to your own private retreat featuring fresh, modern décor, premium mattresses, 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, deluxe duvets, and your choice of different pillow options. All 105 staterooms and suites also offer individual climate controls, hair dryer, plush towels, fine bath amenities, personal robes and slippers, radio/alarm clock, generous closets and under-bed storage. Wireless internet in all cabins and public areas, LCD flat screen television with satellite programming, direct dial en suite telephone with outside line, and nightly turndown service.
- Cruise Features
- Afternoon tea serving cakes, cookies, sandwiches, coffee & tea, cocktail hour featuring cold canapés and bar snacks one hour prior to dinner daily, series of cultural performances, educational talks, and ship tour, in-room breakfast available (owner's suites), welcome reception featuring open-bar and hot & cold hors d'oeuvres, farewell reception featuring open-bar and hot & cold hors d'oeuvres, theme dinners, spacious air-conditioned lounge with nightly entertainment, intimate and inviting casual pub with library (adjacent to main lounge). Comfortable outdoor lounge with a relaxing outdoor canopied seating area offering panoramic views and a spacious sun deck area with chaise lounges. Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, tea and water, free-flowing house wine, beer, and spirits during entire cruise.
- Dining & Entertainment
- Beyond outstanding service and hospitality, every meal will bring about moments of sheer bliss. Each day, you will enjoy mouth-watering canapés as a prelude to casual and sophisticated cuisine in distinctive venues. In the main dining room, savor delicious cuisine in easy elegance, where a professional wait staff serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily from our chef’s menu of regionally inspired dishes. Enjoy fresh air and fresh selections at the casual outdoor grill, where “hot rock” cooking is the special of the day, every day. Choose your ingredients and watch them cook to perfection on 100% pure volcanic lava rock. The casual grill also offers a buffet breakfast and lunch. Share stories and laughter with friends and fellow travelers in the casual comfort of the cozy, English-style tavern. In the lounge enjoy, talented musicians who bring the ship to life with all your favorite songs. Attend an enriching presentation by an on-board specialist. After dinner, music, and dancing keep the fun going into the evening hours.
- Complimentary Excursions
- Shore excursion program series including all admissions, welcome drink following excursions, personal listening devices throughout cruise, maximum 38 guests per guide on all excursions, full-size motor coach on all excursions (where applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance, which is available for coverage of expenses in conjunction with cancellation due to illness or accident. Baggage insurance is also recommended. In the event that you must cancel your participation in a travel program, trip cancellation insurance may be the only source of reimbursement.
- Not Included
- Air fare to/from destination, all beverages not highlighted as included, shipboard & shore excursion gratuities, port charges, all incidentals
- Deposit and Payment
- A deposit of $500.00 per person is required to confirm any reservation. Final payments are due 90 days prior to the sailing date. Reservation made within 90 days of departure date must be accompanied by full payment. MasterCard, Visa or Discover cards are accepted for deposit and final payment.
- If your cancellation request is received more than 91 days prior to your initial sailing date, a $500 non-refundable administrative fee will be charged per person. This administrative fee may be converted to a future cruise credit. Cruise cancellation requests received within 90 days of the initial sailing date will be subject to the following charges, regardless of suite resale:
- 90-61 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person.
- 60-0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 100% of the total cruise fare per person.
- Passports & Travel Requirements
- All passengers are required to have valid passports. Visas may be required for certain ports visited. Without the proper documentation, passenger may not be able to disembark in certain ports of call. Obtaining all travel documents such as passports, visas, proof of citizenship, etc., required for disembarkation at various ports of call are the responsibility of the passenger. Passengers will not be allowed to cruise without proper documentation and no refund of cruise fare will be issued to any passenger failing to bring such documentation. Passports must be valid six months after the final date of the cruise.
- Itineraries and Sailings
- The cruise line does not guarantee departure point, termination point or any intermediate stop. Itineraries, schedules and ships are always subject to change at any time without notice due to weather conditions, availability of docks, shoaling, ships or any other reason. The times of departure and arrival, and the points of departure and arrival, as well as intermediate stops, are subject to change. Should the company for any reason terminate a cruise early, a prorated refund for the cancelled portion of the cruise will constitute full liquidated damages to the passengers.
- Handicap-Accessible Rooms
- Ships are equipped with handicap-accessible rooms. Most ships' lounges, sun decks, and dining salons are accessible by wheelchairs or other walking-aid devices. The ships are also equipped with an elevator for ease of movement between decks.
- Safety Features
- Ships are equipped with the latest safety, navigating and communications systems, including defibrillators and oxygen. Most systems on the ships are equipped with backup equipment for safety and convenience.